[DIY Project] Reverse Protected 18650 Lithium-Ion Charging Unit
|File Size||66.69 KB|
|Create Date||11. Februar 2018|
|Last Updated||28. Oktober 2018|
I started to design a simple 4in1 PCB for charging 18650 cells while looking at my actual charging rig attached to some wood!
Some time ago, i teached myself to design PCBs for hobby use. I really love PCB Design and started this little project.
Its a 4x Charger protected with a 3A diode and a 2A glass fuse.
I am using this for this porject: https://blog.seidel-philipp.de/xxl-powerhouse-diy-feldakku-aus-18650-zellen/
- 4A charging current
- mounting holes
- easy soldering
- "clean" design
- reverse polarity protection with fuse and diode
- easy expandable (just connect them in series)
I used the cheapest components to get the lowest price possible.
HOW TO ORDER
you can order the PCB from china:
- Go to FUSION PCB www.seeedstudio.com
- Upload gerber file (TP4056_4in1_charger_final.zip)
- verify order settings
* Base Material: FR-4
* No. of Layers: 2
* PCB Dimensions: 100mm x 100mm
* PCB Quantity: 10 (you will get 10 identical PCBs - thats the minimum quantity)
* No. of Different Designs: 1
* PCB Thickness: 1.6mm
* PCB Color: Red
* Surface Finish: HASL
* Minimum Solder Mask Dam: 0.4mm
* Copper Weight: 1oz
* Minimum Drill Hole Size: 0.3mm
* Trace Width / Spacing: 6/6 mil
* Blind or Buried Vias: No
* Plated Half-holes / Castellated Holes: No
* Impedance Control: No
- add to cart
- pay the order! Done!
- share unused PCBs with the community! =)
These was my first design, but i already changed the cables to connect them in a better way!
Outdated: This was my first design. But i changed the way, how to connect all boards together. See above!